Infosecurity ISACA North America
Join HackerOne at Infosecurity ISACA North America
WHEN: November 20-21, 2019
WHERE: Javits Convention Center, New York NY
Infosecurity ISACA North America Expo and Conference will debut in New York City’s Javits Convention Center from November 20-21, 2019. Across workshop, conference programs and exhibition, the first-time 2019 event is expected to draw more than 2,000 attendees and more than 120 exhibitors. Professionals can gain a range of CPE for attending the conference and associated events.
Don't miss our speaking session:
Hacker-Powered Data: The Most Common Security Weaknesses & How to Avoid Them
- Speaker: Alex Rice, CTO, HackerOne
- Date: Wednesday, November 20
- Time: 3:40 - 4:30PM
In this session, HackerOne’s CTO and Co-founder will present never before seen data on the most common critical vulnerabilities, based on more than 1,200 bug bounty programs, and describe how attackers could exploit these prevalent vulnerabilities.
After this session you will be able to:
- Discover first hand examples of vulnerabilities attendees may not otherwise observe, including obscure bugs and their potential impact.
- Gain insights that will help advance your defenses against the most common vulnerabilities.
- Learn practical tips for avoiding the most common vulnerabilities and how to increase your chances of discovering them early on.
- Understand which industries have successfully used bug bounty programs to seek out malicious threats
To schedule a meeting onsite with a HackerOne representative, please complete the form to the right.