Master your vulnerability landscape
Digital transformation is accelerating the expansion of your attack surface, creating more incidents for overburdened security teams to address. Leverage expert insights to strengthen your vulnerability management program.
HackerOne & Vulnerability Management
Detect risks before they become threats.
With attack vectors spreading across a broad landscape of code, applications, networks and clouds, organizations are looking for innovative ways to harden their security posture.
- Establish a dynamic vulnerability reporting process to receive and manage vulnerability reports from third parties.
- Implement a vulnerability disclosure policy that enhances security operations with vulnerability intelligence from our community of ethical hackers.
- Gain visibility into threats across your assets and effectively measure the risk.
More than compliance. It’s trust.
Organizations across industries must comply with mandates but need input from skilled security experts for maximum risk reduction, without delay.
- Implement security framework to meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Stay ahead of the competition with analytics and benchmarking data.
- Build audit or assessment processes to mitigate cyber risk while adhering to evolving regulations.
Find and fix vulnerabilities across critical apps.
Applications are highly diversified, requiring dynamic visibility to pinpoint and fix vulnerabilities. With a continuous security solution powered by a community of ethical hackers, your application ecosystem will be better protected from cyberattacks.
- Ensure security across your entire attack surface with continuous testing and vulnerability intelligence.
- Aggregate vulnerabilities from multiple sources into a single solution for better visibility and prioritization.
- Expose the vulnerabilities caused by shadow IT and significantly minimize your attack surface.
We value the expertise of the security research community, and have been very pleased with the program’s performance to date. Researchers are engaged, and the quality of information we’re receiving is extremely valuable and is helping us improve security across all areas of GM.
Every organization has blind spots. Having the hacker community on the other side of the screen looking at those things you’ve missed means you can close those holes.
Working with HackerOne, we have had a solid return on investment while reducing risk. Zebra has scaled our security program across the different product offerings within HackerOne from security assessments for product releases, bug bounty for continuous testing, and a mechanism for third-party security researchers to submit vulnerabilities.
Security is not a one-time thing, but a continuous cycle. We know that there are always going to be bugs in software development. As we develop, and as we iterate, we want to make sure security is an active part of that process, and never a roadblock to innovation. The HackerOne bug bounty program allows us to put another cog in the wheel of security.
5 Ways CISOs Derive Value from Hacker-Powered Security
As digital transformation accelerates and cloud migration expands, attack surfaces are evolving rapidly. Leveraging the security expertise of ethical hackers enables CISOs and their teams to better protect digital assets as they evolve.
A few weeks ago, HackerOne and PortSwigger teamed up to shine a light on the...
During HackerOne's recent series of webinars, we caught up with Matt Southworth...