How to Use Your Vulnerabilities to Train Your Developers on Security
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 | 10AM PT, 1PM ET, 6PM BST
The Event Has Ended
The idea of secure coding training that covers just what you need, right when you need it, seems too good to be true. But it’s not. Leading development teams are using their own vulnerabilities to train their coders, focusing on their most pressing mistakes while providing a more relevant experience that keeps coders engaged. This workshop will show you how to set up a program, reveal the most common vulnerabilities developers cause, and how to make sure your developers develop a fix that really solves the problem.
- Vulnerabilities developers find easiest and hardest to fix
- The top vulnerabilities that developers “fix” incorrectly
- Which programming languages have fewer vulnerabilities in production
- Topics your developers should master to become more secure coders
- How to develop a training schedule that doesn’t disrupt productivity
Register now to secure your spot.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Security Solutions Architect HackerOne