HackerOne Webinar Series
Interested in learning more about hacker-powered security?
Join us for the HackerOne Webinar Series, where you’ll learn about:
- Why Gartner says “crowdsourced application security testing is reaching a critical mass”
- The different flavors of hacker-powered security and how it can fit your budget and security priorities
- Insights and tactical best practices with our team in a casual fireside chat format
- "Hacker Education, Motivations, and Insights" Learn how a community of ethical security researchers discovers critical vulnerabilities and improves your security posture. Also, see all the exciting things the community team has planned for ethical hackers! #TogetherWeHitHarder
- "The Best Crawl, Walk, Run Approach with Bug Bounties" Learn how you can implement hacker-powered security strategically with your security needs and maturity in mind.
- "Meeting Compliance Needs While Managing Risk Effectively” and how you can work with your QSA and auditors to meet your compliance needs.
- "Hackers Aren’t Criminals: What the Board, General Counsels, and Public Officials Need to Know" Learn how collaborating with ethical hackers minimizes cyber risk and the policies that promote a "neighborhood watch” driven approach to security.