Smooth sailing for cloud transformations
Migrating code, applications, and assets to the cloud create new weaknesses for cybercriminals to exploit. Prevent data loss, unauthorized access, and compliance risks by calling on a million-strong community of security researchers with the expertise to find vulnerabilities scanners and AI miss.
Your cloud security special forces
Use ethical hackers on critical assets like cloud applications and APIs, where scanning tools may be inadequate.
Dynamic, compliance-ready threat response
Ongoing vulnerability assessments are critical to keeping your cloud applications safe. With AWS-specific pentesting, you can minimize risk to your AWS cloud applications by accessing AWS Certified ethical hackers to find and fix vulnerabilities fast.
- Gain real-time visibility into threats to your AWS applications. Go beyond traditional pentests with compliance-ready reports to satisfy SOC 2 Type II and ISO 2700.
- Identify security gaps as you move to the AWS cloud, significantly reducing the risk of an exploit.
- Minimize vulnerabilities across your cloud applications, so you don’t put your customers at risk.
Rise above your cloud vulnerabilities.
The only sure way to protect your cloud applications? Find weak points before bad actors do. A vulnerability disclosure program lets the public alert you to hidden problems—helping you meet compliance mandates and build trust with your customers.
- Implement a vulnerability disclosure policy to comply with regulations while arming security operation teams with vulnerability intelligence.
- Identify security gaps as you move to the cloud, significantly reducing the risk of an exploit.
- Minimize vulnerabilities across your cloud applications so you don’t put your customers at risk.
Harden your cloud attack surface.
Jumping from console to console to keep up with cyber risks in the cloud can leave your organization open to attack and overload your teams. You need a consolidated security platform.
- Unify vulnerability findings from multiple sources into a single solution with customized workflows.
- Minimize the risk of a cyber attack by inviting ethical hackers to vet your application security.
- Detect cloud misconfigurations to prevent costly exploits.
When customers trust you to store and manage their data in the cloud and regulatory agencies are watching, you need a creative security solution that gets beyond the checklist. No attack surface is the same.
HackerOne Pentest enabled our team to find and resolve real vulnerabilities that could have been exploited in the wild, and that’s what helps us keep our platform and our customers’ data safe.
We know for a fact that sending a wide variety of hackers into a wide environment will result in something meaningful. It is a fact. We cannot hire every amazing hacker and have them come work for us, but we can do these crowdsourced bug bounties. I’m done with being afraid to know what our vulnerabilities are. That’s not okay.
We have an industry-leading vulnerability disclosure program that protects ethical researchers and partnered with HackerOne to include sensitive vendors in the scope of our bug bounty program to help protect our entire ecosystem. Our hope is that bug bounty programs like ours continue to spearhead a culture of collaboration and transparency that benefits cybersecurity as a whole.
Let’s cover your cloud.
Tell us about your cloud security initiatives and one of our experts will contact you.
Configure a Safer Cloud Migration
Cloud migration exposes you to new risks and vulnerabilities. Learn how to proactively reduce your cloud risk to ensure your cloud transformation supports rather than hinders your initiatives.