Peace of mind, all the time
The software development life cycle is continuous. Traditional cybersecurity tools are not. We help you integrate security monitoring into your SDLC.
Know the risk, make the fix, anytime.
Unified analytics show you the vulnerabilities that pose the greatest threat, and plot your path to remediation.
- Improve and scale software delivery with continuous security testing.
- Engage security experts to help agile teams identify and fix vulnerabilities before they become breaches.
- Launch new applications with confidence, knowing talented hackers have vetted your code.
Compliance checks that won’t slow your pipeline.
As attack surfaces expand, organizations need to rapidly validate their risk profile to assure business continuity, comply with mandates and deliver trusted experiences to customers.
- Quickly meet compliance and regulatory standards to assure your product launches stay on track.
- Measure threats, examine the landscape, and demonstrate value to stakeholders, customers, and partners.
We believe there is immense value in having a bug bounty program as part of our cybersecurity strategy, and we encourage all companies, not just those in the hospitality industry, to take a similar approach and consider bug bounty as a proactive security initiative.
In addition to some amazing, creative submissions, we’ve received some incredible feedback from researchers. In just a few short months, we’ve used that feedback to make substantial changes to our scope, payments, and transparency. We want hackers to challenge and educate us, and build a trusting and respectful relationship that goes both ways.
Anything that puts our customer data at risk is valuable to identify and fix. We’ve included our e-commerce site, Priceline.com, as well as our PPN affiliate sites and our mobile apps in scope for this reason. Valuable findings include remote code execution, interesting logic flaws and vulnerabilities in mobile apps.
Next-Gen Application Security
Agile development calls for agile security. Improve your application security by incorporating continuous vulnerability detection and risk assessment—powered by ethical hackers—into your development pipeline.