One Platform. Preemptive security. Delivered.
Outmatch cybercriminals with a legion of ethical hackers who work for you to continuously protect your attack surface.
What's new at HackerOne
Reduce Exposure to Threats with the Attack Resistance Platform
Take a preemptive stance on application security with attack surface management, continual asset testing and security coverage validation.
Identify and monitor the risks in your digital assets. Let ethical hackers recon your attack surface and pinpoint the most critical flaws.
- Import asset data from ASM tools
- Use ethical hackers to risk rank exploitable assets
- Dynamically adjust the scope of your security testing
Optimize your digital asset inventory for continual testing and attack surface management with a dynamic, single source of truth
- Unified asset visiblity
- Clear indicators of severity
- Asset testing readiness
Determine your security assessment needs, design your program and monitor effectiveness all from a unified platform.
- Continuous vulnerability hunting
- Seamless vulnerability disclosure
- On-demand coverage validation
Whether you’re securing Kubernetes or cars, we’ve got the skills and experience to find critical risks, fast.
- Work directly with the world’s top ethical hackers
- Manage costs, scale on demand
- Get 24/7 security coverage
Researchers are engaged, and the quality of information we’re receiving is extremely valuable and is helping us to improve security across all areas of GM.
The flexibility of the platform and depth of the HackerOne community has made it a perfect fit for GoodRx.
We believe there is immense value in having a bug bounty program as part of our cybersecurity strategy, and we encourage all companies, not just those in the hospitality industry, to take a similar approach and consider bug bounty as a proactive security initiative.
Our first pentests revealed a major finding and showed the value of an ethical hacker community combined with PTaaS. Today, our pentests give us full visibility into findings in real-time, allowing us to pivot to fix and retest while the pentest is still running. The result is that we have more trust in the final report and can plan to direct efforts immediately to any weak spots.
Speak with a Security Expert
We can help you detect and resolve vulnerabilities before they are exploited.
Get the latest news and insights beamed directly to you
For hackers: Earn money, learn skills, and attack-proof the internet.
- Compete and collaborate with top ethical hackers
- Challenge yourself and earn rewards, while making the internet a safer place
- Learn how to hack with Hacker101 and build your skills at live events.