Case Study: The Zenefits Bug Bounty Story
Zenefits is responsible for securing personal, health, and financial data for the employees of more than 10,000 businesses. How do they do it? With a world-class bug bounty program!
Download the bug bounty Case Study to learn how Zenefits leverages bug bounties as a central part of their security strategy. The case study covers:
- Best practices for adding bounties to your existing security program.
- Tips and practical advice for getting started with a bounty program.
- How Zenefits built one of HackerOne’s top bounty programs.
- The benefits and value of utilizing HackerOne's triage experts.
Bug Bounty Case Study Highlights
Plan for the best, expect the worst
- See what it means to be on your game 24/7
Partner closely with engineering and development teams
- Responding to dynamic environments
- See a a simplified process flow for a single vulnerability
- Learn about effective report management and processing
Recruit and retain hackers
- Thinking like a criminal
Maintain a competitive and generous bounty program
- How to create one of the most attractive bug bounty programs in the world
Celebrating the creative hack
- Learning moments in defensive security
HackerOne is the #1 hacker-powered security platform, helping organizations find and fix critical vulnerabilities before they can be criminally exploited. As the contemporary alternative to traditional penetration testing, our bug bounty solutions encompass vulnerability assessment, crowdsourced testing and responsible disclosure management. Discover more about our security testing solutions or Contact Us today.