June is widely recognized as Pride month --an important moment to pause, celebrate, and support our community, employees and friends in the LGBTQIA+ community. We are encouraging employees to share personal stories and show how they’re keeping the spirit of Pride this year. Virtual events, smaller neighborhood events, and individual actions can connect us all, even when we can’t be physically together.
Pride events at HackerOne:
- On June 25th, we will hold a company-wide meeting dedicated to an employee-led Pride panel
- Added additional Confluence learning and growth resources
- Shared stories and history in the inaugural H1nclusion newsletter, PRIDE edition
- COVID-19 and the LGBTQIA community: https://www.hrc.org/campaigns/covid-19
- Webinars to discuss the impact of COVID-19 and the LGBTQIA community: https://www.hrc.org/resources/webinars-exploring-the-impact-of-covid-19-and-the-lgbtq-community
- The EPOA and InterPride, a consortium of local Pride organizations in the US and internationally, are organizing a massive, worldwide Pride event to be held exclusively online: https://www.vox.com/2020/4/29/21227999/online-pride-coronavirus-pandemic
Happy Pride, all!