What’s your favorite T-shirt? Maybe one from that conference you went to 5 years ago, a sleek threadless tee, or the one you earned from your submission to a bug bounty program on HackerOne.
Whatever it is, we know what your newest favorite tee will be, because you may be designing it!
We are very excited to open the first ever HackerOne community T-shirt design contest.
Like crafting a creative exploit or spinning up photoshop to create a perfect meme, we know you’ve got some amazing ideas and we want to see them.
We are looking for designs that reflect the spirit of our community. This can include ingenuity, diversity and the collaborative forces that make #TogetherWeHitHarder.
Show us what the community means to you! This may be helpful to reference as well :).
The contest winner will receive the everlasting joy of being the top hacker (at least when it comes to t-shirt design) and also a slick custom swag pack.
Here’s how the contest works
You have until midnight Pacific Standard Time on Friday, March 8, 2019, to submit your ideas to email@example.com.
Please use the subject line: T-shirt Contest
- Limit one design per person
- Attach your design as .png
- Review and selection of finalists
- The HackerOne Community Team will review all submissions received by the deadline and choose 3 that will advance to community voting. Then you get to vote to pick your favorite from the 3 finalists.
- Voting will occur via a google form link between Monday, March 11th - Friday, March 15th closing at 12 pm PST.
Announcing the Winner
- We will tally the votes and announce the winner at 12:00 pm PST on Monday, March 18, 2019, on Twitter.
Good luck hackers! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
And now the fine print ….
No purchase necessary to enter or to win (obviously since we don’t have anything to sell you!).
By submitting a design, you agree to the following:
- HackerOne has the right to review all submissions before presenting to the community for voting. The selection of the 3 finalists and the vote for the winning design are final.
- Be kind and cool -- no profanity, not abusive content, no pornography, etc.
- You have to be 18 years of age or older to participate. If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian can enter for you.
- Your design needs to be original -- no trademarks, no copying of others work, etc. By submitting a design, you are representing that you hold the rights to everything in it and that it does not contain any copyrighted or otherwise protected material, including images/copy found on the internet (unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons or similar license).
- By submitting an entry, you also are granting HackerOne the right to use that entry for any purpose.
- If you win the contest, you also consent to HackerOne announcing you as the winner and promoting you and your winning entry in social media and other marketing activities.