Secure future. Shared defense.
Our advisory and global triage services help you better understand the depth and maturity of your existing cybersecurity practices.
Managing Success in Your Crowdsourced Program
We are an extension of your security team. Our Advisory services help your organization scale and achieve security maturity. Our Triage services help your team become more efficient.
We’re with you every step of the way, from offering policy guidance to connecting you with the right hackers and analyzing your security policy.
- Manage and scale your program with best practices and insights from expert program managers.
- Receive security policy creation and launch guidance from our experienced advisory team.
- Gain confidence in how your program performs: analysis, hacker management, and strategies to drive engagement.
Global Triage Services
The HackerOne Triage team removes false positives, de-duplicates vulnerability reports, assigns severity, and provides remediation guidance to your development team.
- We limit the signal-to-noise ratio to ensure your team can focus on key vulnerabilities that directly impact your business.
- Our staff communicates with hackers, validates their submissions, removes duplicate reports, and ranks the remaining vulnerabilities by severity.
- Your security and development teams receive notice of only validated vulnerabilities, and receive summaries of identified vulnerabilities.
We partnered with HackerOne because their triage is impressive. HackerOne handles contact with researchers and validates their findings. This allows us to focus our energies on addressing vulnerabilities.
With HackerOne and their triage services we now have a sturdy database with ticketing capabilities.
We take advantage of the triaging services to help with our workload.
HackerOne’s Approach to Triage
Triage is critical to any vulnerability disclosure process or bug bounty program. Similar to triaging in a...
HackerOne is Excited to Launch Triage Ratings for Customers and Hackers
Getting to know the HackerOne triage team with Zach Dando
If triaging vulnerability reports was a martial art, Zach Dando would be sensei master. Zach runs the triage...