The Pictet Groups's Security in a Digital World - Bounties for bug hunters make the internet safer
There’s no such thing as 100% safety in cyber-security. Barely a month goes by now without reports of large companies and government bodies suffering cyber-attacks by criminal hackers and other hostile organizations. A USD 92 billion cyber-security industry has grown up which tries to fend off such attacks by building walls and gates. But such strategies are easily outpaced by criminals - frequently proving inadequate and undermining the confidence of online users.
Download the report to learn:
- The power of discovering vulnerabilities in your public-facing software
- Why users of old software are particularly vulnerable to cyber-attacks
- How the best companies in the world put security at the heart of their organizations
- Why over 1,000 companies trust HackerOne with crowd-sourced security solutions
Bug Bounty Case Study Highlights
- HackerOne – The Foundations
- A Neighbourhood Watch for the software industry
- Profiles Of Hackers
- Crowdsourced Security Penetration Testing
- Hacker-powered Cyber Security
And much more…
HackerOne is the #1 hacker-powered security platform, helping organizations find and fix critical vulnerabilities before they can be criminally exploited. As the contemporary alternative to traditional penetration testing, our bug bounty solutions encompass vulnerability assessment, crowdsourced testing and responsible disclosure management. Discover more about our security testing solutions or Contact Us today.