The Hacker-Powered Security Report 2018
Hacker-Powered Security is any technique that utilizes the external hacker community to find unknown security vulnerabilities and reduce cyber risk. Common examples include private bug bounty programs, public bug bounty programs, time-bound bug bounty programs and vulnerability disclosure policies.
With hacker-powered security testing, organizations can identify high-value bugs faster with help from the results-driven ethical hacker community.
The Hacker-Powered Security Report 2018 is the most comprehensive report on hacker-powered security. It is the largest repository of hacker activity and vulnerability data on display in a comprehensive report.
Inside you will find:
- Year over year bug bounty program growth by industry
- Vulnerabilities by type found across different industries
- Average time to resolution and reward
- Percentage of bounties found by severity level
- Bug bounty payout trends and highest awarded bounties ranked by industry
- Customer success highlights and hacker quotes and motivations