Identify the unknown. Then secure it.
Combine the power of attack surface management (ASM) with the reconnaissance skills of security researchers. Bring visibility, tracking, and risk propensity to your expanding asset landscape.
Go beyond attack surface scans
HackerOne Assets accelerates your productivity by bringing security actions to your risk across multiple environments. Automated and hacker-led discovery helps identify technology characteristics for each asset, providing context and dynamic inventory status.
- Capitalize on real-time responses to your shifting threat environment with continuous asset discovery and analysis.
- Get global visibility across your attack surface with a clear status of newly discovered assets and associated risks.
- Validate and rank asset vulnerabilities using insights from hackers with real-world security expertise.
What is Attack Surface Management (ASM)?
Attack surface management (ASM) is a process for continuously discovering, monitoring, and evaluating an organization’s externally facing online assets - the ‘attack surface.’ A digital attack surface comprises all possible assets that would allow a threat actor to breach an application, system, device, network, or organization. The goal of ASM is to provide a comprehensive view of assets to prevent and remediate risks, such as known vulnerabilities or misconfigurations.
Unify attack surface protection with actionable risk assessment
HackerOne Assets discovers, inventories and risk ranks all of your digital assets to accelerate security actions. Collected vulnerabilities are fed to the HackerOne Platform for security analysis and testing to detect risk and address security gaps quickly.
- Unified reports and asset data provide global visibility without pivoting across consoles.
Accelerate your threat response with security researchers who verify, triage, and route vulnerability data to the right place for action.
- Bring risk-focused remediation and testing to your asset inventory with attack-surface mapping and security analysis.
Having in-depth visibility of our attack surface is a core part of our security strategy.With HackerOne Assets and the insights it brings from the hacking community, our security team has been able to effectively prioritize those areas of our attack surface that need the most attention, helping us address security gaps faster.
Take the first step toward full visibility
Schedule a consultation to see how HackerOne Assets can strengthen
your resistance to attack.
Reducing risk is fundamental to Wix’s approach to cybersecurity, and as the...